In the context of a labour shortage in the environmental sector, a cocktail-seminar was hosted by CETEQ and McCarthy Tétrault; the Minister of Labour, Jean Boulet, was invited to speak. Our President, Robert Dubé, who sits on the Board of Enviro-Compétences, was invited to attend this interesting event. We wish to thank Ms. Dominique Dodier, CEO of Enviro-Compétences for the invitation.
Atout Recrutement invited to a cocktail-seminar hosted by CETEQ and McCarthy Tétrault, featuring the Minister of Labour
- Atout Recrutement invited to a cocktail-seminar hosted by CETEQ and McCarthy Tétrault, featuring the Minister of Labour 5 March 2019
- Atout Recrutement attends the 22nd annual meeting of the 3RMCDQ 5 March 2019
- Atout attends a conference with the Honorable Catherine McKenna, Minister of Environment and Climate Change of Canada 29 January 2019
- Atout Presentation at BNI 10 December 2018
- VISIT OF A SORTING CENTER AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY 6 December 2018