Atout attends a conference with the Honorable Catherine McKenna, Minister of Environment and Climate Change of Canada
On January 23rd, our President Robert Dubé attended a conference by the Honourable Catherine McKenna, Federal Minister for the Environment and Climate Change, which was organized by CORIM (Conseil des relations internationals de Montréal). In her address which was entitled “Clear choices: Canada’s quest for climate change”, Ms. McKenna spoke of the impact of the rise of populism in the fight for climate change. In returning from COP24, she pointed to the temporary retreats of France and Great Britain from the discussion table, as examples of the rise in populism in these respective countries. According to her, the environmental cause in general must be accompanied by social measures which take into account the reality of the middle class, in order to avoid a polarization of the discussion.
Ms. McKenna used the occasion of this speech to congratulate Quebec on its numerous green projects underway.
- Atout Recrutement invited to a cocktail-seminar hosted by CETEQ and McCarthy Tétrault, featuring the Minister of Labour 5 March 2019
- Atout Recrutement attends the 22nd annual meeting of the 3RMCDQ 5 March 2019
- Atout attends a conference with the Honorable Catherine McKenna, Minister of Environment and Climate Change of Canada 29 January 2019
- Atout Presentation at BNI 10 December 2018
- VISIT OF A SORTING CENTER AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY 6 December 2018