Our team had 10 minutes to present Atout’s services at the semi-annual meeting of BNI, where we are a member. This presentation was done in concert with our partners specialized in immigration matters, and sought to promote our international recruitment services.
Our turn-key approach helps employers having difficulties attracting local talent. You can view a brief excerpt of this presentation in French by clicking here.
- Atout Recrutement invited to a cocktail-seminar hosted by CETEQ and McCarthy Tétrault, featuring the Minister of Labour
- Atout Recrutement attends the 22nd annual meeting of the 3RMCDQ
- Atout attends a conference with the Honorable Catherine McKenna, Minister of Environment and Climate Change of Canada
- Atout Presentation at BNI
- VISIT OF A SORTING CENTER AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY