The National Job fair in Montreal is the largest job fair in Quebec, with more than 320 exhibitors, and more than 10,000 job possibilities! The Atout Recrutement team was on hand at the largest job fair ever this field, and its presence was a definite success! Our firm received an impressive number of resumes and met with a varied group of candidates, especially in the environmental field. The fair was held on October 11that Place Bonaventure in Montreal.
We wish to give our special thanks to EnviroCompétences and its President, Ms. Dominique Dodier for partnering with us at our booth. Thank you as well to all the candidates that provided us with their resumes and stopped by our booth to inquire about Atout’s services.
To all candidates, please do not forget to scan our site regularly for job vacancies. They are updated daily and by the way, we are always open to receiving spontaneous candidacies!
- Atout Recrutement invited to a cocktail-seminar hosted by CETEQ and McCarthy Tétrault, featuring the Minister of Labour 5 March 2019
- Atout Recrutement attends the 22nd annual meeting of the 3RMCDQ 5 March 2019
- Atout attends a conference with the Honorable Catherine McKenna, Minister of Environment and Climate Change of Canada 29 January 2019
- Atout Presentation at BNI 10 December 2018
- VISIT OF A SORTING CENTER AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY 6 December 2018