Atout was on site at a seminar on residual materials, organized by Réseau Environnement, in cooperation with RECYC-Québec and Eco Entreprises Québec. This event was held in St-Hyacinthe, and is seen as an unavoidable event in the environmental landscape in Québec. In fact, more than 350 participants were on hand from all over the province (namely, from municipalities, government departments, consultants, students, researchers and other professionals in the field).
- Atout Recrutement invited to a cocktail-seminar hosted by CETEQ and McCarthy Tétrault, featuring the Minister of Labour
- Atout Recrutement attends the 22nd annual meeting of the 3RMCDQ
- Atout attends a conference with the Honorable Catherine McKenna, Minister of Environment and Climate Change of Canada
- Atout Presentation at BNI
- VISIT OF A SORTING CENTER AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY