Atout’s top trainers had the pleasure of leading a training session on human resources and sustainable development at the University of Montreal in Laval last November 8.
The objective of this training session was to demonstrate the link that exists between human resources management and the impact of social responsibility in sustainable development. The session was especially helpful to human resources professionals in developing their capabilities in regard to the social aspect of sustainable development.
Seven sectoral committees were involved in developing the material for this day-long session, aimed at human resources professionals, working closely with sustainable development, and in particular, with its social dimension. The training session was organized by our Team, covering several human resources themes including loyalty, mobilization, retention, recruitment, and employee productivity in general.
We want to thank all participants for this day, which was rich in discussion!
- Atout Recrutement invited to a cocktail-seminar hosted by CETEQ and McCarthy Tétrault, featuring the Minister of Labour
- Atout Recrutement attends the 22nd annual meeting of the 3RMCDQ
- Atout attends a conference with the Honorable Catherine McKenna, Minister of Environment and Climate Change of Canada
- Atout Presentation at BNI
- VISIT OF A SORTING CENTER AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY